DELTA 8 THC PREMIUM CERAMIC VAPE CARTRIDGE - 1 GRAM 91% D8
NOT FOR SALE in the following states: AK, AZ, AR, CO, DE, ID, IA, NE, MS, MT, RI, UT
2 FLAVORS AVAILABLE:
STRAWBERRY SOUR DIESEL
We took great care in sourcing the cleanest carts possible. We sent our premium grade d8 (found in our raw grams) to a professional cart manufacturer. We wanted organic, HEMP DERIVED, cannabis terpenes, absolutely ZERO CUTS, and a NEXT GENERATION ceramic cart which does not allow any of the smokable material to touch metal. We wanted the cleanest delta 8 THC cart on the market and we believe we have achieved that. Not only have we achieved that, we have also stayed in line with our original d8 mission. That mission is to provide high quality medicine for the people without the gross profit margins you will find from other organizations currently selling online. If you pick one of these up we assure you will not be disappointed. Thank you for your interest and thank you for trusting in URB. **** The only downside I have personally found with this product is that the base is a little wide and will not fit the two different "drop in" magnetic style batteries I own. If you own a drop in style battery, you may have to get a new battery for these cartridges.
Due to these low margins, WE WILL NOT REPLACE D8 PACKAGES WHICH THE USPS SHOWS "DELIVERED." IF YOU LIVE IN A HIGH CRIME AREA AND HAVE FALLEN VICTIM TO MAIL THIEVES BEFORE, ONLY ORDER 1 GRAM AT A TIME TO MINIMIZE POTENTIAL LOSS. WE ABSOLUTLEY WILL REPLACE PACKAGES WHICH ARE LOST IN THE SYSTEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS, PLEASE BUY YOUR D8 ELSEWHERE.
- 91% Delta 8 = 910mg per cartridge
- Infused w/ Organic Full Spectrum, HEMP DERIVED, cannabis terpenes which encourage the Entourage Effect experience
- Ultra Premium Full Ceramic Cartridge guarantees ZERO chance of heavy metal toxic fumes inhaled.
- Safest Delta-8 in the market guaranteed FREE of pesticides, synthetic viscosity blends, PG, VG, PEG, MCT, Vitamin E Acetate
- Ingredients: Organic hemp derived Delta 8 Distillate + Full Spectrum terpenes
- Works w/ Any Universal 510 Thread Battery.
- Low to Medium power setting recommended
- DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINARY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
- Consult a physician before using this product
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
- Delta 8 THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Delta 8 THC extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to confirm with your local state laws. We retain the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. URB SCIENCES INC. is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
Potential Benefits Experienced with Delta 8:
- Mood boost/Happier
- Soothes aches & pains
- Better sleep
- Increased sex drive
- Less nauseous
- Increased appetite
What Is Delta-8 THC?
While it isn’t the most popular cannabinoid found in cannabis, it is one of the four most prominent out of more than one-hundred compounds that naturally occur. Delta-8 delivers psychotropic effects, yet it is less potent than its close relative, Delta-9 THC. It also occurs in very small concentrations, which increases its value due to the intricate process that involves extraction, isolation, conversion, and refinement. Though it is a complex process to obtain large concentrations of Delta-8 THC, there are methods of creating Delta-8 THC that are less difficult.
All in all, Delta-8 is a powerful cannabinoid that has a lot to offer. It is an isomer of CBD and a derivative of hemp and CBD and is completely legal if the final product contains less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC.
The Difference Between Delta-8 THC and Delta-9 THC
While they are two separate chemical compounds native to the cannabis plant, they are closely related by sharing many similarities. In fact, the only real difference is its placement. Both Delta-8 THC and Delta-9 THC contain double bonds, yet Delta-8 contains the bond on the 8th carbon chain, while Delta-9 contains the bond on the 9th carbon chain, hence the names.
Besides the bonds, the Endocannabinoid System’s (ECS) receptors react relatively similarly, they both present a similar structure, and they also share many similar properties. If you’re missing out on all the fun and benefits of THC common in marijuana, you will be thrilled to learn that both Tetrahydrocannabinol cannabinoids serve the same purpose as one another, acting as the ideal solution for both medicinal and recreational use.
While they are different compounds with many similarities, there isn’t too much that separates the two. They both bind to the CB1 receptor and offer psychotropic effects; however, Delta-8 THC is half as strong, delivering a lower potency, which some find more tolerable and suitable for recreational use.
The Difference Between Delta-8 THC and CBD
When it comes to the comparison of Delta-8 and CBD, the differences between the two are a bit more balanced than the similarities Delta-8 and Delta-9 have. This is because CBD is chemically much different from Delta-8 THC. For instance, Delta-8 is a psychoactive cannabinoid, and CBD is not. Additionally, scientists have conducted research on CBD much more and the benefits that it offers are vast. Here is a brief list comparing the two to show the differences between them.
- High Probability of Failing a Drug Test
- Found in Low Concentrations
- Used Medicinally and Recreationally
- Binds to CB1 Receptors and Relation to CB2 Receptors
- Low Probability of Failing a Drug Test
- Found in High Concentrations
- Commonly Used Medicinally
- Binds to CB1 Receptors
*These statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.