D8 Bundle Package
NOT FOR SALE in the following states: AK, AZ, AR, CO, DE, ID, IA, NE, MS, MT, RI, NY & UT. YOUR ORDER WILL BE REFUNDED IF HEADED TO ONE OF THESE STATES.
DUE TO NEW PACT ACT LAWS WE ARE CHARGING $9.99 SHIPPING ON ALL VAPE ORDERS. THIS IS TO COVER THE 21 & OLDER ID CHECK SERVICE UPON DELIVERY.
WE WILL NOT REFUND PACKAGES WHICH CANNOT BE DELIVERED DUE TO FAILED ID CHECK UPON DELIVERY BY USPS
All 3 of our highly reviewed Delta 8 THC products for one low bundled price and FREE SHIPPING.
for $45 you get:
1x 1G Jar 93.44% D8 THC
1x 1G Premium Ceramic Vape Car 91% D8 THC Strawberry Sour Diesel
1x 1G Premium Ceramic Vape Car 91% D8 THC Banana Kush
Our vape carts use organic terpenes absolutely ZERO CUTS, and a NEXT GENERATION ceramic cart which does not allow any of the smokable material to touch metal.
Delta 8 THC, What Can It Do For Me?*
- Elevate mood
- Great for aches and pains with its almost analgesic effects on the body
- Deeper, more regenerative sleep
- Increased libido
- Increases appetite
The effects of Delta 8 THC vary with the individual, but the average experience describes the best parts of CBD and Delta 9 THC. It is uplifting, relaxing, often described as euphoric but with a clear mind without overwhelming intoxication. It’s reported to be energizing to some in smaller doses. It can also be sleep-inducing to others, especially when crossing the threshold into higher doses.
When dosing is finely tuned, most report feeling far more functional and active on Delta 8 THC versus Delta 9 THC while also reporting better medicinal effects than other more well known cannabinoids
When inhaled the effects of Delta 8 THC start within 20 minutes and can last as long as 5 hours.
If taken orally it can take anywhere between 45 minutes and 4 hours to peak, with effects lasting as long as 12 hours. It should be noted that this is much longer than what has typically been observed with the use of Delta 9 THC. Giving it the potential to be a great alternative as a cannabis treatment. You may only need 2 doses for 24 hours of relief.
The "clarity" over d9 effects allows many users the ability to take it while still accomplishing daily tasks.
Negative effects can include drowsiness, upset stomach, dry mouth, red eyes, and headache.
How Much Should I take?*
We encourage you to experiment with micro doses to find the best fit for you. Start at 10mg and work your way up in increments of 10mg. Effective doses are highly individualized and do not translate to any specific individual human attribute or physical feature. it’s best to start with a lower dose and work your way up. You can always take more, but you can’t take less.
Try a 1:1 with your more expensive d9 concentrates for an amazing experience while stretching the more expensive concentrates you may have.
Is it safe?*
There are no deadly overdose limits recorded. Just like with d9 edibles you do not want to eat too much as the potential for extreme paranoia and anxiety are there. There are no long term safety data studies which have been conducted on Delta 8 THC.
Can I consume this and pass my employer or probation drug test?*
PLEASE READ AND ADHERE TO THESE GUIDELINES PRIOR TO PURCHASE OR CONSUMPTION
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR
- YOU ARE 21+ YEARS OF AGE
- This product may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This product can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- Our Delta 8 is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Delta 8 THC extract is 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. URB Sciences Inc. retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. URB Sciences Inc. is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.